Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
ARCTIC F8 PRO
3-Pin fan with Pro case. Long Service Life.
The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
Innovative Design Enables Quiet and Efficient Ventilation
The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
A unique anti-vibration system in combination with the patented fan holder ensure a near-silent operation.
Motherboard: +12V DC 3-pin socket
- Size: 80 x 80 x 34 mm (LxWxH)
- Material: ABS
- Weight: 82 g
- Performance: Fan Speed: 2000 RPM (~ 12V DC), 1200 RPM (~ 7V DC), 850 RPM (~ 5V DC)
- Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 2000 RPM)
- Electrical Characteristics: Typical Voltage: 12V DC, Start-up Voltage: 2.7V DC
- Cable Length: 400mm
- Connection: Motherboard: +12V DC, 3-pin socket
- Warranty: 24 months
- Packaging: 1 x Arctic F8 PRO, 4 x mounting screws