Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
ARCTIC F12 TC, 3-Pin Temperature-controlled fan with standard case. Long Service Life.
The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
Innovative Design Enables Quiet and Efficient Ventilation
The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
Ideal Temperature Control
The temperature sensor is on a 40 cm cable and can be placed in the warm areas of your computer. This assures temperatures no higher than 38 °C anywhere in the case and supports the cooling of your CPU or graphics card. On the other side this fan keeps the noise level absolutely minimal and only increases the speed if necessary.
Two Way installation
Motherboard: +12V DC PWM control signal 3-pin socket
- Size: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (LxWxH)
- Material: ABS
- Weight: 107 g
- Performance: Fan Speed: 400~1350 RPM (~ 12V DC)
- Air Flow: 53CFM (90.1 m3/h)
- Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 2000 RPM)
- Electrical Characteristics: Typical Voltage: 12V DC
- Cable Length: 400 mm
- Connection: Motherboard: +12V DC, 3-pin socket
- Warranty: 24 months
- Packaging: 1 x Arctic F12 TC, 4 x mounting screws