Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
AABCOOLING Super Silent Fan 14 is a high performance 14cm fan with 11 fan blades. This allows for a significant increase in productivity (up by about 50%) and minimization of noise.
The fan operates at a constant speed of 600 ± 10%. The airflow is 80 m³ / h, and the noise generated by the propeller is 8,6 dB, which makes it a quiet and very efficient fan in its class available on the market. The mounting is very simple - we install the fan in the right place with 4 screws.
- Solid construction, 140 x 140 x 25 mm
- State-of-the-art IC
- Cable in elegant black braid
- Modern, quiet FDB bearing
- Excellent work performance 80 m3/h
- Mounting and anti-vibration washers
- Extended lifespan: 100000h
Cooling of the case consists of warm air being thrown out. Specially profiled blades reduce the noise, and the fan is characterized by high quality, efficient work and favorable price. The silicone screw washers that reduce vibration are also included in the set.
Highly efficient and 140 x 140 x 25 mm dimensions allow the fan to be mounted on the heatsink for efficient cooling of the processor instead of the loud noise of other manufacturers.
Excellent replacement for loud fan on a CPU heat sink. Can be installed on the side panel of a PC.
- no friction, prolonged lifespan
- leveling the vibrations that are damped by oil
- minimizing noise, which is generated only by fan blades
- oil leakage protection
- spiral filling with oil for better lubrication, no possibility of oil accumulation in one part of the bearing
- used on hard drives, as much more efficient, quieter, to guarantee more efficient work
- Ordinary plain bearings slip during operation, rubbing against each other, they heat up, which significantly shortens their life span.
Mounting the fan in a casing or power supply:
The AABCOOLING Super Silent Fan 14 is mounted on 4 screws, attached just like the standard fans in the power supply, allows quick and easy replacement of the loud fan. Mounting methods in the power supply:
- disconnecting the 3 pin plug and connecting the fan directly to the power supply (no return possible) - The black cable is ground, the red is responsible for +, yellow is the transmission of the speed, no connection unables the BIOS from reading speed.
- 1 x AABCOOLING Super Silent Fan 14
- 4 x mounting screws
- 4 x anti-vibration washers