Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
- Performance at the highest level of 12,5 W / mK
- Appropriate density and viscosity, Carbon-Nano technology
- It does not dry out or effuse
- Easy to use and remove
- Operating range: -250 to 350 ° C
- Stable operation without deterioration of conductivity over time
- High thermal conductivity guarantees top performance.
- A modern formula that incorporates Nano-Carbon CNT technology.
- A base of modern metal oxide compounds.
- Several times higher conductivity than copper.
- Proper density and viscosity ensure accurate placement during pressure.
- Dense consistency - does not dry, does not effuse.
- Stable operation without compromising conductivity over time.
- Simple application – you should distribute a very thin layer.
- Does not conduct electric current - does not cause short circuit on very sensitive electronic circuits.
- Wide working range from -250 to 350 degrees C
Systems used in PCs, laptops and other electronics:
CPUs (between the heat sink and the CPU), graphics cards (between the heat sink and the GPU), chipsets (between the heat sink and North Bridge and South Bridge), power sections and among other heating circuits in widely used electronics.
Instructions for applying paste to the system:
1. Apply a thin layer of paste to the processor surface and distribute evenly.
2. When installing and pressing the heat sink to the processor, gently rotate it several times to the right and left to perfectly distribute the paste between the processor and the heatsink base.
- AABCOOLING Thermal Grease 5 - 4g